This website is operated by Securrency, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Securrency”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Securrency is a corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, and other affiliated entities, organized under the laws of other states of the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates.
By using this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms & Conditions”), which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Securrency governing your access to and use of this website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms & Conditions and to ensure understanding of and compliance with them. Your compliance with the Terms & Conditions is an ongoing condition to your use of this website, and you are prohibited from using this website if you do not intend to comply with all of the Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to deactivate this website, and amend or supplement the content or information we provide on this website, in our sole discretion and without prior notice. Securrency reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to revisit this website and to stay informed of any changes we may have made to the Terms & Conditions.
All content of this website, including, but not limited to, all text, information, reports, graphics, trademarks, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (the “Website Content”), are owned by Securrency, and are protected by local and international copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All such rights are reserved, subject only to the limited right granted to you as follows: You may download or print out individual pages or sections of this website for personal and non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify any of the Website Content and do not remove any copyright, trademark or other legal notices. Any downloading or other copying of the Website Content does not vest any title in you, and Securrency reserves the right to terminate your right to make personal or non-commercial copies at any time. You are not permitted to, and agree not to, reproduce, transmit, modify or use any of the Website Content, including logos, and/or trademarks, for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written approval of Securrency. You also agree to not use the Website Content for illegal purposes.
Securrency does not warrant that this website will be available or accessible at any time or from any location or that the Website Contents are free of viruses, worms, malware, or other harmful components. Securrency will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmed material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or any other services or items obtained through this website or due to you downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access this website, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
While Securrency seeks to share data and other information in a manner that it believes to be reliable, it makes no representation and accepts no liability or responsibility to you or any other party in respect of the completeness, accuracy, quality, reliability or continued availability of the Website Content. All Website Content is provided “as is” with no representations or warranties of any kind, neither expressed nor implied. Any links from this website to a third-party site is provided for convenience only and does not imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation, or a representation or warranty of any kind, by Securrency with respect to the third-party site, its operator, contents or related products or services.
You must not breach or violate the security of this website or attempt to do so. Any actual or attempted tampering with any part of this website, any provision of untrue or inaccurate information, any misrepresentation of your identity, or conduct of fraudulent activities on or through this website is prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to do anything that could interfere with the functioning of this website, restrict or inhibit others from accessing or using it, or result in the transmission of a virus, worm, malware or other harmful component.
1. Nothing in the Terms & Conditions is intended to modify or amend any other written agreement that you may now or in the future have with Securrency or any entity managed or advised by Securrency or any of its affiliates. In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms & Conditions and any such other written agreement, the other agreement shall prevail.
2. The failure or delay on the part of Securrency to exercise any right, power or option with respect to any breach of the Terms & Conditions by you or any other person, or to insist upon the compliance with the Terms & Conditions, shall not constitute a waiver of the Terms & Conditions with respect to such breach or any subsequent breach, nor a waiver by Securrency at any time thereafter to require strict compliance with all the Terms & Conditions.
3. Headings used in the Terms & Conditions are for convenience of reference only and do not affect the meaning of the Terms & Conditions.
4. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions (or any part of such provision) is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, that shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of the Terms & Conditions (or part of such provision).
5. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Securrency regarding to the access to and the use of this website and the Website Content and supersede any previous agreement, understanding, communication, representation, warranty, promise, or undertaking, verbal or written, with respect to this website.
6. The Terms & Conditions, the access to and the use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its principles concerning the application of laws of other jurisdictions.
The Terms & Conditions of Use have been last modified in May 2022.